- 【High Resolution】Small Touchscreen Solutions – 12.1″ 10 point Multi-Touch Optically Bonded Capacitive Touchscreen, HDMI/VGA/DVI/AV Video Input & HDMI Video Signal Output, Native Resolution 1280×800, Wide Viewing Angle IPS (In-Plane Switching) LCD Panel, 1000NIT, Contrast 1000: 1, Aspect Ratio 16×9.
- 【Compatibility】Small Touchscreen Solutions – The portable monitor can be connected to lots of devices with HDMI/VGA/DVI ports including computers, laptops, Mac, and is rugged for industrial integration and automation projects. It also works as CCTV Security and many systems.
- 【Capacitive Touch】Small Touchscreen Solutions – Connect it with your device via HDMI/VGA/DVI cable, then power the monitor via the included DC cable. The function of touchscreen functions when the monitor is connected with your computer/laptop/system via USB cable.
- 【VESA】Small Touchscreen Solutions – Slim and Lightweight monitor with a sleek and metallic finish. The 12.1″ HDMI, VGA, DVI monitor can be wall mounted via 75mm×75mm VESA ports or settled on the desktop with the stand.
- 【TRULY RUGGED】Small Touchscreen Solutions – Ingress Protection (IP Rating) and Military Testing Standards (MIL-STD-810G), FCC, CE, E13, RoHs & “E” Mark Certified. If you need Customized 7″ to 18″ solution, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details: The Xenarc 1219 series of 12.1″ small touchscreen monitor displays is perhaps the most versatile and all-encompassing product in Xenarc Technologies’ line up of products. This 16:9 1000 NIT High Bright mini Touchscreen is IP67 and IK08 rated and includes an optically bonded capacitive touchscreen, making it ideal for any harsh industrial environment. The 12.1 inch touch panel is optically bonded to the LCD panel, eliminating the air gap between the two, increasing clarity, contrast, and durability. Further, because the 12.1″ touchscreen display unit is water tight and air tight, ambient humidity will not affect the clarity or viewability because of the advanced optical bonding. The 1219GNH 12 inch touchscreen monitor outperforms all automotive grade panels with a wider operating temperature range of -30C ~ 85C (-22F ~ 185F) and uses an IPS panel (In-Plane-Switching), which provides a wider viewing angle, consistent and accurate colors from all viewing angles, clearer images, and stable response times. A high contrast ratio of 1000:1 provides crisper images and vivid colors, even in direct sunlight. The versatility of the 1219 series extends beyond its usability in many different environments. The 1219GNH small touchscreen can video interface through our proprietary 26 pin cable (HDMI, VGA, AV Inputs) as well as HDMI direct into the monitor. The 12.1″ touchscreen display monitor comes with an HDMI output that allows you to chain up a few 1219 series 12.1″ touchscreen monitors or output to other HDMI monitors. With the included waterproof cables, the 1219GNH is IP67 on all sides and angles. The casing of the 1219GNH is designed to be used as a stand-alone monitor as well as a panel mount monitor. VESA standard mounting holes on the back further provide users with numerous mounting options. The IK08 rating makes the 1219GNH vandal resistant and shock resistant.