- Processor: Single 24c/48t, 2.0GHz (3.0GHz boost)
- Cache: 64MB L3 per socket
- I/O: Integrated 128 lanes PCIe 3, no chipset needed
- Memory: 8 channels with 2 DIMMs ea, up to 2TB DDR4-2666/2400 MHz
- Amplify application performance with smart resource balancing and consistent feature sets
Details: If you don’t need the top frequency memory, but still want the cores, memory capacity, with top of the line I/O, these processors are your answer. Like all AMD EPYC processors, this CPU also provides the standard EPYC features including 8 memory channels with 16 DDR4 DIMM slots and up to 2TB of RAM, 128 PCIe 3 lanes, 64MB of L3 cache, and AMD integrated features to help secure data with processor-delivered features like VM and memory encryption, and secure boot.