- Processor: Single 32c/64t, 2.0GHz (3.0GHz boost)
- Cache: 64MB L3 per socket
- I/O: Integrated 128 lanes PCIe 3, no chipset needed
- Memory: 8 channels with 2 DIMMs ea, up to 2TB DDR4-2666 MHz
- A single AMD EPYC 7551P processor includes up to 32 CPU cores versus two Xeon Gold 5118 processors with 12 CPU cores each
Details: The modern datacenter needs more cores, more memory, more I/O, and more security. AMD EPYC powers the datacenter with 32 cores, 64 threads, 8 memory channels with up to 2 TB of memory per socket, and 128 PCIe-3 lanes coupled with the industry’s first hardware-embedded x86 server security solution.