- Powerful and efficient GeForce GTX 1080 8GB with Max-Q design and 8th-Gen Intel Core i7-8750H (up to 3.9 GHz) Processor
- Ultra-thin and ultra-light gaming laptop with a thickness of only 0.7″ (with the lid closed) and weighing only 4.9lbs
- 144Hz 15.6″ Full HD IPS-Type AHVA G-SYNC Display with 3ms response time
- Fastest SSD and RAM: featuring 512GB PCIe SSD (Hyperdrive up to 3478 MB/s sequential read rate) and 16GB DDR4 2666MHz; Windows 10 Home
- Quiet and cool featuring ROG Active Aerodynamic System which improves airflow by up to 40 percent and reduces temperatures by up to 20 percent compared to conventional cooling. (Actual cooling performance varies)
Details: Description change to:The ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 is a revolutionary gaming laptop born from ROG’s persistent dedication to innovation. Despite being only 0.7\” thin, it has the hardware to rival high-end gaming desktops: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics with Max-Q design and an 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H processor (up to 3.9GHz). The 8th-Generation Zephyrus comes equipped with an industry-leading 144Hz IPS-Type AHVA G-SYNC display with a blazing-fast 3ms response time, 16GB of DDR4 2666MHz, and a 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD. Connectivity includes: Gigabit Wave 2 Wi-Fi. Up to 1.73Gbps with 2X2 802.11ac, Thunderbolt, and DisplayPort 1.2 over USB Type C.