Color: Army Green
- Perfect binoculars for every adventure: A great match for everyone from beginners to mid-range outdoors and birding enthusiasts. The perfect combination of Premium build, portability, and price
- Top-rated glass optics with impressive specs: Fully multi-coated lenses for brighter images, more contrast and highest resolution with phase-coated BaK-4 prisms, 8x magnification power, and 6.5-foot close focus
- Robust, waterproof mid-sized body: Incredibly precise build and design that offers protection from outdoor elements. Features a waterproof/fogproof, rubber-armored, polycarbonate housing. Comfortable twist-up eyecups with multi-stop function ensure proper positioning of the eyes for eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike
- All you need is included: Take this Binocular with you anywhere. We’ve included a compact carrying case, objective lens caps, an eyepiece rainguard, a neck strap, a lens cloth, and an instruction manual for easy use on the go
- Unbeatable warranty and customer support: Buy with confidence from Celestron, a leading binocular and telescope brand, based in California since 1960. Your purchase is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts
Details: Proudly created with US engineering, the Nature DX 8×42 reveals image detail you won’t find with other beginners’ binoculars. The fully multi-coated lenses provide maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, resulting in brighter, sharper images even in low light conditions. The high-quality BaK-4 prisms are phase-coated to increase the contrast and resolution. Nearby subjects like plants and insects are easy to view with a close focus of just 6.5 feet. These binoculars also allow the pursuit of distant subjects with 8x magnification and 42 mm objective lenses to easily acquire and follow your subject, no matter the distance. The Nature DX 8×42 body has been specifically designed to endure your travels thanks to its lightweight polycarbonate housing, which protects the binocular from damage. The binocular is 100 percent waterproof and purged with nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging of the lenses in wet conditions. Rubber armor ensures durability, and the twist-up eyecups with multi-stop function allow for proper positioning of the eyes, even for eyeglass wearers! Buy with confidence from Celestron, based in California since 1960. Your purchase is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.