Brand: CPU Solutions
Color: White with Black Trim
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 4.6 GHz Max Boost – 12-Core – 24 Thread CPU- with CPU Liquid Cooler 120MM – Socket AM4 – 70MB Cache – 64-bit Processing
- PRIME X570-P Motherboard with AMD X570 Chipset – 8-Channel High Definition Audio – 64 GB DDR4 RAM 3200Mhz MAX RAM 128GB
- NVIDIA Quadro P2200 chipset with 5GB Memory – The new Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120×2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively.
- Video Ports: 4 DisplayPort – Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz Support for up to 4 monitors
- Intel 512 PCIe NVMe – M.2 Internal SSD Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 1.5 GB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 1.0Gb/s, 2TB 7200RPM HDD, 24X DVD-RW Optical Drive, Wireless AC 600MBPS, USB Ports: 10 – 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 ), Windows 10 Pro, Fractal Design Mid Tower with 620w Bronze Certified Power Supply, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse . No Bloatware. Warranty 3 Years parts and Labor
Details: Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution.The Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120×2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. Accelerate product development and content creation workflows with a GPU that delivers the fluid interactivity you need to work with large scenes and models. Media & Entertainment Solutions. Editors can work in realtime with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects. 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a larger number of textures and assets in graphics memory. Visual effects artists can create the more complex models, maintaining a larger number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining their workflow. GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials. Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines. AEC Solutions. Architects can create larger models with more details, creating structures with greater levels of realism. Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.