- 14″ FHD WVA (1920 x 1080) 16:9 Anti-Glare display; Embedded Touchscreen; UHD 620 Graphic
- High-quality speaker, integrated noise-reducing microphones, stereo headphone/microphone combo jack, optional integrated FHD video web or IR camera with privacy shutter
- Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Dual Band (2×2) Wireless Adapter+ Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 Type A (2) & USB 3.0 Type A (1) with closeable port door when USB receiver inserted, USB 3.0 Type C (1) – supports power and display, native RS-232 serial port (1), RJ-45 gigabit Ethernet network connector (1), HDMI (1) and Universal Audio Jack
- P46G Regulatory type: P46G002 Energy Star 7.0, EPEAT MIL-STD-810G testing: Transit drop 36”/.91m; single unit; 26 drops, operating drop (36”/0.91m), blowing dust, vibration, functional shock, humidity, altitude, thermal extremes Operating thermal range: -20°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C); Non-operating range: -60°F to 160°F (-51°C to 71°C) IEC 60529 ingress protection¹: IP-52 (dust-protected, protected against dripping water when tilted up to 15°)
Only Dell provides innovative data security solutions that meet security challenges and business concerns head-on to protect your most critical and at-risk asset, your data. With Dell Data Security solutions, end users can work where and how they want knowing that data is protected.
Dell Data Guardian protects data wherever it goes.
Dell Endpoint Security Suite, powered by Cylance, stops up to 99% of malware.
Part of the world’s most manageable line of commercial PCs featuring the free Dell Client Command Suite toolkit for flexible and automated BIOS and system configurations. vPro extensions allow for out-of-band systems management.
The Latitude 5424 Rugged Notebook has been subjected to MIL-STD 810G testing, ensuring durability and reliability for wherever your job takes you.”