- 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900 8-Core 3.10 GHz Processor (16MB SmartCache, Turbo Boost up to 5.00 GHz)
- 64GB DDR4 Memory at 2666MHz, 4TB SSD + 8TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive, DVD±RW Drive, Windows 10 Pro
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630, 1 x Headphone Port, 1 x Headset Connector, 1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 2.0 (fast charging), 1 x USB Type-C (charging)
- 2-Year Warranty by Techno Intelligence and Free Tech Support, USB Full-Size Keyboard & Mouse Included
Details: HP 800 G5 SFF Overview Built for use in enterprise environments, the EliteDesk 800 G5 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer from HP is a secure and manageable system with performance and expandability in a space-saving chassis for modern workplaces. It is powered by a 3.1 GHz Intel Core i9-9900 8-Core processor that will allow you to run multiple applications simultaneously, and can also be boosted up to 5.0 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0. SuperMulti DVD Burner The SuperMulti DVD Burner will let you read from and write to a variety of optical CD and DVD media. Gigabit Ethernet The system uses an integrated Intel I219LM controller for internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch. USB Connectivity On the front of the chassis, there is one 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port, two 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports, and two 480 Mb/s USB 2.0 Type-A ports, one of which doubles as a charging port. On the rear of the chassis, there are two 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports, two 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, and two 480 Mb/s USB 2.0 Type-A ports. Audio Jacks The front of the chassis has two 3.5mm jacks, one of which supports headphones, while the other supports CTIA- style headsets. Headset connectors are retaskable to function as a line-in, microphone-in, line-out, or headphone- out port. The rear of the chassis has one audio-in jack, which can be retasked as a microphone input, plus one audio-out jack. Power Supply The 250W power supply is up to 92% efficient with active PFC.