Brand: Smart Technologies
- Supports four simultaneous touches, making it easy for students to work together at the same time.
- Touch gestures: Flick, rotate and zoom using simple hand-gestures. A natural touch experience means students and teachers write, erase and perform mouse functions using a finger or pen.
- SMART Ink: Write over websites, videos, PDFs and Microsoft Office files and save your notes in almost any file type.
- Presenting is made easier with an interactive whiteboard. You can now deliver content to your audience through a large dynamic surface that you control. Students and professionals are able to interact with elements on screen. Onscreen collaboration for visual and kinesthetic learners.
- Project managers capture progress notes and track decisions, then save the notes and e-mail them to stakeholders as a progress update. Designers use it to present plans to clients and incorporate their feedback immediately, saving valuable time during the design process. Fire departments create training simulators – ensuring staff receive realistic but safe training.
Details: Turn any room into a true multimedia environment. Smart board and projector set with accessories. Everything you’ll need to get set up in running. Retailed for $8500.00. Get it now at a fraction of the cost. What you get for the Money. 1 Smart board SBX880; 1 Smart Projector UX60 ; 2 Smart pens for the board; 1 Smart board tray; 1 eraser for the board; 1 power cord for the board; 1 power cord for the projector; 1 USB cable for connectivity; 1 HDMI cable for connectivity; 1 set of installation hardware: SMARTBoard SBX880 87” (The board is 7 feet long and 4 feet wide). SMARTBoard SBX880 87” Low-Gloss Surface Interactive Whiteboard Features Two users can simultaneously write, perform mouse functions, erase, and manipulate and move objects on the interactive whiteboard surface. 87″ diagonal active area SMART Ink smooths out the appearance of the digital ink, which improves the legibility of your handwriting as you write over applications, websites and videos Use simple, intuitive hand and finger gestures to toss, rotate or zoom in on objects and interact within SMART Notebook software, it has built-in support for Windows 7 and Snow Leopard Recognizes when a user switches between using a finger, pen and eraser The user can also write with a pen, erase with a palm and move objects with a finger, without having to press buttons, access on-screen menus or replace tools in the Pen Tray: The Smart UX60 is an ultra-short-throw projector makes it easy to project large, vibrant images from the shortest distance for maximum impact and flexibility. It can be mounted to the wall with the included wall mount, making it ideal for use with interactive or standard dry-erase whiteboards. Project a brilliant 80″ image on a wall or screen from approximately less than 8″ away from the edge of the projector. The UX60 boasts a 16:10 widescreen (WXGA) aspect ratio for displaying high-definition content and content from widescreen computers. Featuring future-ready HDMI connectivity.