- 12 or 24 VDC power supply
- Supports Data1/Data0, Clock/Data, Supervised and Unsupervised F2F and OSDP-compatible RS-485 readers and keypads
- Supports Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) readers, including biometric template transfer and Secure Channel encryption
- Downloadable firmware, Six Form-C 5 A at 28 VDC relay outputs, Up to 16 different formats
- Issue code support for magnetic and Wiegand formats Door contact supervision (open/closed) REX push-button monitor Strike control output
Details: Lenel offers a Dual Reader Interface (DRI) module for access control solutions. Most access control card readers, keypads, or readers with keypads that use standard Wiegand Data1/Data0 or Clock/Data communication are supported, as are those that support the bidirectional RS-485 Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP). Lock, unlock, and facility code offline access modes are supported on all readers connected to the DRI. Each DRI supports up to 16 different card formats as well as issue codes for both magnetic and Wiegand card formats. The DRI provides a vital link between the Intelligent System Controller (ISC) and the card reader attached to the interface. As many as 32 DRI modules can be multidropped using RS485 2-wire or 4-wire communication up to 4,000 feet per port away from the ISC. Each DRI module is individually addressed for increased reporting capabilities with OnGuard access control software applications. The DRI includes eight inputs that support normally open, normally closed, supervised, and non-supervised circuits. In addition, six output relays support fail-safe or fail-secure operation.