- DNS device naming through DHCP extended commands
- 6 MB of available on-board, non-volatile flash memory
- Battery-backed, non-volatile storage of 50,000 events
- Configurable option for Data at Rest encryption
- Firmware stored in flash memory, background download of firmware updates supported
Details: The LNL-X2220 Intelligent Dual Reader Controller (IDRC) provides a single board solution for interfacing one or two doors to an OnGuard system. In addition, other I/O and reader interface modules can be added on the controller’s downstream port to expand its capabilities. The LNL-X2220 controller revolutionizes access control system architecture by allowing Ethernet connection directly from an entry location to the OnGuard server, while still providing the security, functionality, and modularity of Lenel’s proven hardware platform. The LNL-X2220 controller is scalable for any access control application, from the most basic to the most sophisticated. In the event of communication loss, the LNL-X2220 controller allows nearly all local functionality to continue unimpaired until the server connection is restored.