- Intel 7th Gen Core i5-7200U 2.50GHz (Up to 3.10GHz) Processor
- 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS 10-point multi-touch Display, w/ ThinkPad Pen Pro
- Intel HD Graphics 620, Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
- Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, HDMI, 2x Thunderbolt 3, Mini-RJ-45, 3 USB 3.0 Ports, MicroSD
Details: The 14″ ThinkPad X1 Yoga Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook from Lenovo is a system whose screen can rotate up to 360° to vary between laptop, tent, stand, and tablet mode. That means you can flip it to fit your current application and combine it with the keyboard, the included TouchPad Pen Pro, and/or the 10-point multi-touch screen to help maximize your productivity. Built with an IPS panel, the display has a 1920 x 1080 resolution for crisp and clear details with vivid colors and wide viewing angles. You’ll also be able to connect additional displays for enhanced multitasking or larger viewing using its Thunderbolt 3 and HDMI ports. Performance-wise, it’s powered by a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-7200U dual-core processor, 8GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM, and integrated Intel HD graphics. For storing your files, the X1 Yoga has a 256GB Opal 2 SSD, which adds a layer of encryption to protect your files. Should you need more space, you can connect external storage solutions using its multiple USB ports and its microSD card reader. Other integrated features include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, a fingerprint reader, a webcam with microphones, speakers, and a mic/headphone jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).