- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading Low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort 1.2 in / out, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls are integrated into the bezel, making Display adjustments easier than ever
- Includes the spectra view ea. kit (ski-ea.-kit) with Spectra View II software and spider colorimeter
- Mounting type: VESA Hole Configuration Specifications 100 x 100mm
- 56 hertz
Details: The 24” NEC multi sync EA245WMi with Spectra View II is an ultra-narrow bezel IPS desktop monitor ideal for corporate environments. Designed to enhance work performance, this widescreen EA245WMI-BK-SV features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178 Degree horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA245WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models. Control sync technology allows users to control up to six EA245WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors. Full-featured connectivity including HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 in / out, DVI-D, VGA and 3-Port USB 3.0 hub, Connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment. Includes a color calibration sensor and Spectra View II software for simple color accuracy.