- State of the art technology including infrared webcam with tetra-array microphones and privacy cover; Anti-reflective (AR) and anti-glare (AG) screen treatments; External monitor support through HDMI, USB-C and optional VGA
- Unprecedented battery life — up to 40 hours MobileMark 2014 with optional 2nd battery; Backwards compatibility with the previous generation of vehicle and desktop docks; Innovative modular design and user-removable expansion packs offer unparalleled customization
- MIL-STD-810H certified (3′ drop, shock, vibration, sand, dust, altitude, freeze/thaw, high/low temperature, high temperature tactical, temperature shock, humidity); IP53 certified1; ASTM D4169-16 certified1; Spill-resistant keyboard; Magnesium alloy case with handle; Storage drive heater
- Intel Core i7-8665U vPro processor; Intel UHD Graphics 620; Memory (RAM) – 2 slots user-upgradeable; Main Storage Drive caged with heater (quick-release); Optional 2nd Storage Drive caged with heater (quick-release)
- FIT YOUR NEEDS! Get your laptop customized by Rugged Books Inc. Available upgrades: Serial, VGA, DVD, Blue Ray, Finger Print and more, Please contact “Ruggedbooks Inc” for a quote.
Details: THE WORLD’S LIGHTEST AND THINNEST SEMI-RUGGED LAPTOP IN ITS CLASS.
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK 55 breaks new ground offering unrivaled flexibility in even the most demanding and unpredictable environments with its innovative modular expansion packs. I/O, optical drives, authentication readers, and even discrete graphic expansion packs are user-upgradeable. Backwards compatibility with the previous generation of docks protects customers’ investments while saving time and resources. Built with state of the art technology, the TOUGHBOOK 55 offers the latest Intel 8th Gen vPro quad-core processors, up to 64GB of RAM, up to 2TB of storage, all-day battery life, 4 microphones provide unparalleled speech recognition accuracy, color-selectable backlit keyboard, crisp and powerful 92db speakers, faster and more secure Wi-Fi, and a 25% larger touchpad.
Docking Connector | 24-pin
USB-A: 3.1 Gen 1 (x2), optional 3rd USB-A6 | Type A (including one 1.5A port)
USB-C: 3.1 Gen 1 with optional Power Delivery | Type C
MicroSDXC | UHS-I
HDMI | 2.0
1 Gbps Ethernet | RJ-45
Audio In/Out | 3.5mm Mini-jack stereo
Nano-SIM | 4FF
✔ 3-year limited warranty, parts and labor