Brand: Philips Computer Monitors
- Philips e-line 27″ Led monitor with ultra clear 4K UHD (3840×2160) resolution with 10-bit IPS panel producing 1.074 billion colors for smooth color gradations and detail
- Elegant, slim design with narrow Border Display for a seamless appearance.Temperature range (operation): 0 to 40 °C
- Multiview enables active Dual connect and view at same time.Pixel Density:163 PPI
- Displayport 1.2, HDMI 2.0 (x2) inputs with HDMI audio-out for convenience
- Peace OF mind: Philips Monitors come with 4-year advance replacement warranty in the United States, minimizing downtime
- Less eye fatigue with flicker-free technology with low Blue mode for Easy on-the-eyes productivity
- Tcg Certified, energystar 7.0 with 100% recyclable packaging materials
Details: Philips 27” 4K UHD monitor gives ultra-clear picture quality. 4K UHD with wide-view delivers same ultimate clarity and life-like visuals from any front angle view. Flicker-free reduces eye fatigue after long use. Ultra clear 4K UHD resolution: These latest Philips displays utilize high performance panels to deliver ultra clear, 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution Images. Whether you are demanding professional requiring extremely detailed images for CAD solutions, using 3D graphics applications or a Financial Wizard working on huge spreadsheets, Philips displays will make your images and graphics come alive.
ips technology: IPS displays Use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle. Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and Consistent brightness at all times.
The 10-bit display delivers rich color depth with 1.074 billion colors and 12-bit internal processing for re-creating smooth, natural colors without gradations and color banding.
The new Philips displays feature ultra-narrow borders which allow for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size. Especially suited for multi-display or tiling setup like gaming, graphic design and professional applications, The ultra-narrow border display gives you the feeling of using one large display.
With the Ultra high Resolution Philips multiview display you can now experience a world of connectivity in a comfortable way Whether at office or at home. Multiview enables active dual connect and view so that you can work with multiple devices like PC and notebook side-by-side simultaneously, making complex multi-tasking work a breeze. Watching live football feed from your set-top box on right side, while browsing the internet from your notebook on the left is now easy. You may want to keep an eye on the Live news feed with audio in the small window, while working on your latest blog.
An HDMI-ready device Has all the required hardware to accept high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) input. A HDMI cable enables high-quality digital video and audio all transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources (including set-top boxes, DVD players, a/V receivers and video cameras).