- Perfect for kiosk integrators, VARs and OEMs in healthcare, retail, POS or hospitality applications
- 17″ size with SXGA resolution
- Economical 5-wire resistive touch screen
- Recognizes touch input from a finger, gloved hand, credit card, pen or stylus
- Dual serial/USB touch screen interface
Details: The PT1700MX 17″ touch screen monitor is perfect for use in healthcare, retail, point-of-sale and hospitality applications. Easily integrated with a variety of POS, thin client or PC systems, the monitor features a 5-wire resistive touch screen and dual serial/USB touch screen interface. Users may use a finger, gloved hand, credit card, pen or stylus to activate the resistive touch screen. The user can easily adjust the monitor from -5 to 90 based on preference. The OSD buttons are located on the side of the monitor to minimize setting changes. The OSD buttons can also be locked for customer-facing applications. Planar has many years experience delivering specialty display solutions for the most demanding applications. The result is an exceptional, cost-effective touch screen monitor.