- Perfect display for work or play: An edge-to-edge, 100% sRGB, factory-calibrated matte screen with a 240Hz refresh rate offers the best experience for intense gaming sessions or content creation.
- Zero compromise powerhouse: Built for gaming and creative work in a 0.7″ thin CNC aluminum unibody with high-performance, vapor chamber cooling
- Futureproof design: Supports SSD and dual-channel memory upgradeability, Thunderbolt 3 enabled, compatible with Razer Core X external GPU enclosures for additional graphics power
- Biometric security: Supports Windows Hello instant facial unlock with integrated webcam and IR sensor
- Customizable RGB individual key lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors available with multiple preset profiles
- Summary: 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H 6 core processor w/ 2.6GHz/4.5GHz (base/max turbo), NVIDIA GeForce 2070 RTX Max-Q, 15.6″ FHD 240Hz matte display, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
- Connectivity technology: Wireless 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6), Thunderbolt 3, HDMI, MiniDP, USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Memory storage capacity: 512.0
Details: The Razer blade 15 has the smallest footprint of any 15.6″ Gaming Laptop while also being one of the thinnest in its class. Other similarly configured laptops are double the volume and over an inch bigger in both with and depth. The Razer blade is free of bloatware, so you get a clean install with only critical software for maximum resources and storage space right out of the box.