- Students and teachers can naturally interact with content, writing, erasing and performing mouse functions using a finger or pen. They can also use intuitive gestures such as flick, rotate and zoom, which makes content easier to conceptualize and comprehend.
- Four students can naturally collaborate and simultaneously interact with lesson content, using pens or their fingers. Also two students working together can each use natural multitouch gestures.
- Teachers can easily create and deliver engaging interactive lessons, and then save notes or content from those lessons to share with students. SMART Notebook software also provides a common platform for linking a variety of classroom technologies.
- The pen tray provides quick access to ink color selections, the on-screen keyboard, and right-click and help functions. This makes it easy for teachers to facilitate learning while standing at the interactive whiteboard.
- Capture your work in SMART Notebook software as a screen shot that can be edited or saved directly into several software applications. You can also capture student work and use it later for reporting or assessment.
Details: Smart board and projector set with accessories. Everything you’ll need to get set up in running. Retailed for $8500.00. Get it now at a fraction of the cost. What you get for the Money. 1 Smart board SBX880; 1 Smart Projector UX60 ; 2 Smart pens for the board; 1 Smart board tray; 1 eraser for the board; 1 power cord for the board; 1 power cord for the projector; 1 USB cable for connectivity; 1 HDMI cable for connectivity; 1 set of installation hardware: SMARTBoard SBX880 87” (The board is 4 feet wide and 7 feet long). SMARTBoard SBX880 87” Low-Gloss Surface Interactive Whiteboard Features Two users can simultaneously write, perform mouse functions, erase, and manipulate and move objects on the interactive whiteboard surface. 87″ diagonal active area SMART Ink smooths out the appearance of the digital ink, which improves the legibility of your handwriting as you write over applications, websites and videos Use simple, intuitive hand and finger gestures to toss, rotate or zoom in on objects and interact within SMART Notebook software, it has built-in support for Windows 7 and Snow Leopard Recognizes when a user switches between using a finger, pen and eraser The user can also write with a pen, erase with a palm and move objects with a finger, without having to press buttons, access on-screen menus or replace tools in the Pen Tray: The Smart UX60 is an ultra-short-throw projector makes it easy to project large, vibrant images from the shortest distance for maximum impact and flexibility. It can be mounted to the wall with the included wall mount, making it ideal for use with interactive or standard dry-erase whiteboards. Project a brilliant 80″ image on a wall or screen from approximately less than 8″ away from the edge of the projector. The UX60 boasts a 16:10 widescreen (WXGA) aspect ratio for displaying high-definition content and content from widescreen computers. Featuring future-ready HDMI connectivity.