Brand: CPU Solutions
Color: White with black Trim
- Our CEV-7371 video editing computer featuring 10th Gen Intel Core i9 10850K 5.2 GHz Turbo Processor – 10-Core – Turbo Boost Technology, Extended Memory 64 Technology, Hyper-Threading Technology, Virtualization Technology
- Prime Z490-P Desktop Motherboard – w/ Z490 Intel Chipset – 128 GB DDR4 RAM Video Editing Workstation
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX4000 w/8GB GDDR6, Three DisplayPort 1.4 outputs (supporting resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 120 Hz, 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz and 7680 x 4320 at 60Hz) Included UBC Type-C to DP adapter provides the full range of resolutions and refresh rates noted DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications) 4 x Monitors Supported, making this a quality HD video editing PC
- USB 3.0 Multi-Card Reader with UHS-II Support – With support of UHS-II cards, lets you transfer large files to and from your computer for video editing, at speeds of up to 312 MB/s, saving you time on data offloads of 4K, full HD and 3D videos. The card reader supports fast file transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps, enabling you to leverage the increased capabilities of new, higher performing memory cards.
- Intel 512 PCIe NVMe – M.2 Internal SSD Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 1.5 GB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 1.0Gb/s, Intel 1000GB PCIe NVMe – M.2 Internal SSD Maximum Read Write Transfer Rate: 1.8 GB/s , 24X DVD-RW Optical Drive, Wireless AC 600MBPS, 8 USB Ports (4 USB 3.2, 3 USB 2.0 & 1 USB 3.0), 8-Channel High Definition Audio Windows 10 Pro Video Editing Tower, Fractal Design Mid Tower with 750w Power Supply, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse . No Bloatware. Warranty 3 Years parts and Labor
Details: Revolutionary Realtime Ray Tracing Acceleration Quadro RTX 4000 combines the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture with the latest memory and display technologies, to deliver the best performance and features in a single-slot PCI-e form factor. Enjoy greater fluidity with photorealistic rendering, experience faster performance with AI-enabled applications and create detailed, lifelike VR experiences more cost-effectively Quadro RTX 4000 features 36 RT cores to accelerate ray tracing, 288 Tensor cores to accelerate AI and 8 GB GDDR6 memory to accommodate large datasets. It is equipped with three DisplayPort 1.4 connectors with HDR support and features the latest VirtualLink connector (that can also drive a DisplayPort panel via an included USB Type-C to DP adapter) to simplify connectivity to next-gen VR HMDs. New dedicated hardware-based ray-tracing technology allows the GPU for the first time to real-time render film quality, photorealistic objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, and refractions. The real-time ray-tracing engine works with NVIDIA OptiX, Microsoft DXR, and Vulkan APIs to deliver a level of realism far beyond what is possible using traditional rendering techniques. RT cores accelerate the Bounding Volume Hierarchy (BVH) traversal and ray casting functions using low number of rays casted through a pixel. 3D GRAPHICS ARCHITECTURE – Scalable geometry architecture – Hardware tessellation engine -NVIDIA GigaThread engine with 7 async copy engines – Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12) -Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing – Transparent multisampling and super sampling 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering – 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending – 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in SLI – Mode Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 +) Dedicated H.264 & HEVC Encode