- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION: With four-times the resolution of Full HD, this Ultra HD 3840×2160 display delivers a breathtaking viewing experience with immersive images that are vibrant, clear, and as large as life.
- POWERFUL ALL-IN-ONE SOC PLATFORM: The ViewSonic EMBEDDED Signage Platform (VESP) is a Linux Kernel-based OS, all-in-one solution such as dual CPUs, RAM and internal storage ingrained in the CDEx20 Series display that simplifies installation and maintenance. With VESP, there is no need for any external devices to communicate with the server or play digital media enjoying easy development, reinforced capability with multiple web formats, and secured protection.
- FREE VIEWBOARD CAST CONTENT SHARING SOFTWARE: ViewBoard Cast enables content to be streamed from mobile devices onto the display over wireless or cable networks. Multiple users can simultaneously annotate content (such as documents, cloud files, multimedia, etc.) on their devices in real time, and then stream and share that content onto the ViewSonic large format display. One-to-one, One-to-many and 4-in-1 Multi-screen options capable.
- INTEGRATED CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Enjoy a free cloud-based introductory service subscription from ViewSonic’s content management software, powered by Revel Digital platform. This allows you to instantly transfer multimedia from any HTML5 browser-based device to the display no matter where you are.
- AV CONTROL SYSTEM CERTIFIED: The AV control system is at the heart of all integrated AV systems and impacts the overall effectiveness of the entire system. Proper programming is essential for completing profitable projects, gaining user confidence and client satisfaction, and promoting relationships. The ViewSonic CDE x20 Series are Crestron, Extron and AMX certified.
Details: “The ViewSonic CDE5520 is a 55” premium 4K wireless presentation display. With features including a razor-sharp resolution of 3840 x 2160, 450-nit high brightness, 178-degree ultra-wide viewing angles, 2 x 10W speakers, and wireless screen sharing, the display transforms meeting rooms into dynamic communications hubs. The built-in ViewBoard screen sharing software*, ViewBoard Cast (along with the optional ViewSonic vCastSender app), enables both on-site and online users to participate in conferences and simultaneously share content. Equipped with twin dual-core processors, 3GB RAM, and 16GB of internal memory, the CDE5520 can play multimedia from internal storage or a USB flash drive. And with remote configuration and content management system support, the ViewSonic CDE5520 is also suitable for a wide array of diverse signage applications. *Chrome, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and iOS compliant