- ▶ 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U mobile processor；Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it
- ▶ Beautiful 15.6″ touch screen; Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- ▶ 16GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking; 512GB PCIE SSD; Solid State Drive (PCI-e) Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive.
- ▶ 802.11ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth, 1 USB 2.0 ; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A ; 1 HDMI ;Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
- ▶ Windows 10 Home in S Mode 64-bit; With Instruction of Switching out of S mode in Windows 10; Black
Details: Operating System: ✍ Windows 10 Home in S Mode, 64-bit Processor: ✍ 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-8265U up to 3.9GHz Memory: ✍ 16GB DDR4 RAM Drives: ✍ 512GB PCIE SSD ✍ No DVD drive Display & Resolution: ✍ 15.6-inch HD touchscreen ✍ 1366×768 Communications: ✍ 802.11ac WiFi Graphics (integrated): ✍ Intel UHD Graphics 620 Ports & Slots: ✍ 1 USB 2.0 Type A Ports ✍ 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ✍ 1x HDMI Color: ✍ black Battery: ✍ 3-cell Lithium-ion battery Additional Information: ✍ Dimensions: 15 x 8.9 x 0.8” ✍ Weight: 4.4lb Instruction of Switching out of S mode in Windows 10 ✍ On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. ✍ In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.) ✍ On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.