- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 8GB GDDR6 (Base: 1110MHz, Boost: 1335MHz, TDP: 80W)
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen 7 R7-3750H Processor
- 15.6” Full HD (1920×1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB NVMe SSD | 16GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Gigabit Wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- RGB Backlit keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability | Dual fans with anti-dust technology
- Durable MIL-STD-810 military standard construction
Details: ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 is a powerful Windows 10 gaming laptop that combines gaming performance with up to a narrow bezel IPS-type panel and an extended lifespan, thanks to its patented Anti-Dust Cooling (ADC) system. Equipped with NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics, and a quad-core Ryzen 7 processor, FX505 is able to play the latest games and multitask with ease. FX505 features one of the fastest Wi-Fi standards available — the latest Intel Wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) boasts data transfer rates of up to an incredible 1.7Gbps. To top it all off, it’s backlit gaming keyboard is rated at 20-million keystroke durability. The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.