- Sleek and thin design with “Built for Touch” reliability for public use 24/7
- Flexible and space-saving
- Energy savings using LED technology
- Removable base and mounting options including VESA, wall and pole-mounting for installation flexibility and capped through-mount holes on base for table-top security
- Zero-bezel touchscreen for a smooth, easy-to-clean surface
Details: The 1717L 17-inch touch monitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged “built for touch” design. Its stylish, thin and modern look is coupled with a retail-focused feature set and is an attractive solution for commercial touch monitor needs. It is well suited for high use public venues where point-of-sale, point-of-information, point-of-service, shelf-level and countertop interactive digital signage and loyalty systems are found. The 1717L with IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave technology features a pure-glass touchscreen in a standard bezel design. IntelliTouch touch screens deliver the ultimate in optical quality for dry retail and hospitality applications. The 1717L touch monitor is environmentally friendly, lightweight and uses less power with state-of-the-art LED backlights in the display panel.