- 24 hours, 7 days per week, 365 days per year usage，Vandal situations
- Extended operational temperature needs，Extended humidity Excessive touch interface，Direct wash-down Excessive vibration and shock
- High solar load Image washout due to high ambient lighting conditions， Electromagnetic and environmental effects， Full-Range Dimming
- Rugged Mounting Arms and Brackets， Legacy Video Format LCD Systems，Hazardous Area (Class 1 Division 1 and Div 2, ATEX, Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Rugged Marine Grade Display Systems，HardenedDdesigned Military Monitors，Sealed products to combat steam, waterjet cleaning, 100% humidity with condensation, saltwater &/or particle contamination, etc.
Details: TFTbay offers a comprehensive line of products and Ingress Protection levels, including IP65 , IP66 , IP56, IP54, IP52, IP50, and IP67 . LCD sizes range from 7” to 32”. A multitude of mechanical mounting configurations are available including Panel Mount, Stainless Steel Panel Mount, Rack Mount, VESA Mount, Open-Frame Chassis Mount, Rugged Tabletop, Yoke Mount, Head Mount, and many others. TFTbay monitors are available with the latest touch screen technology. Visit our blog for an in depth comparison of the top five touch screen technologies. TFTbay offers extreme lighting environment solutions such as high bright sunlight readable monitors, LED backlighting, optical bonding, and optic coatings. TFTbay recently announced our migration to the newest optical bonding technology called dry film optical bonding. TFTbay supports industrial and military/marine customers worldwide with advanced technological visual imaging and computing systems for use throughout applications such as Pulp/Paper, Mining, Petrochemical, Avionics, Maritime, Mission Critical Military, Oil & Gas, Energy, Food & Beverage Processing/Packaging, Metals, Transportation, and others.