- Nikon designed back side illuminated (BSI) full frame image sensor with no optical low pass filter
- 45.7 megapixels of extraordinary resolution, outstanding dynamic range and virtually no risk of moiré
- Up to 9 fps1 continuous shooting at full resolution with full AF performance
- 8k6 and 4k time lapse movies with new levels of sharpness and detail; file system : DCF 2.0, exif 2.31, Pict bridge
- Tilting touchscreen, focus shift shooting mode, outstanding battery performance and much more; total pixels: 46.89 million
- 4K Ultra HD video recording, slow motion up to 120 FPS at 1080p
Details: Extreme resolution meets extreme speed. When Nikon introduced the D800 and D800E, it set a new benchmark for DSLR image quality and super high resolution photography that approached medium format. Now, five years later, Nikon proudly introduces the next evolution in high resolution DSLRs, a camera that allows photographers to capture fast action in 45.7 megapixels of brilliant resolution. With remarkable advancements across the board – sensor design, auto focus, dynamic range, sensitivity, Speed light control, battery life, shutter and mirror drive mechanisms, Silent Photography in Live-View mode, focus shift capability and more. This is quite possibly the most impressive, well-rounded DSLR yet. GPS: GP-1 GPS Unit, GP-1A GPS unit. Operating Environment Temperature- 32 to 104 degree Fahrenheit (0 to 40 degree Celsius Humidity- Less than 85% (no condensation).