- Intel Xeon D-1541 2.1 – 2.7 GHz 8-Core Processor; Aspeed AST2400 BMC
- Supports 4x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM, Supports up to 128GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM, Supports up to 64GB DDR4 ECC/non-ECC UDIMM, 2133/1866/1600MHz @ 1.2V, DIMM Sizes: 32GB, 16GB, 8GB, 4GB
- Supports 2x 3.5″ drives or 4x 2.5″ drives (requires optional bracket); Supports 1x M.2 (PCIe or SATA) M Key 2242/2280
- 2x 10GBase-T (Intel SoC), 2x 1GbE (Intel i350-AM2), 1x Dedicated IPMI (Realtek RTL8201N PHY)
- Case Dimensions: 437mm x 249mm x 43mm, 17.2″ x 9.8″ x 1.7″ (in inches); Front I/O Access; Includes 200W Low Noise AC-DC power supply with RFC
Details: The Supermicro SuperServer 5018D-FN4T rackmount server features the Intel Xeon D-1541 8-Core Processor with two 10 Gb Ethernet ports (10GBase-T), two additional Gigabit ports, and a dedicated IPMI port. The entire configuration is enclosed in a compact (9.8″ depth) 1U rackmount enclosure with front-access I/O ports. The Intel Xeon D provides a power-efficient platform that consumes less power and generates less heat than conventional server platforms. This server is suitable for Cloud and Virtualization, networking and other embedded applications.